segunda-feira, 20 de julho de 2009

A música do dia são algumas estrofes de várias

Remembe me this way
(Jordan Hill)
Every now and then we find a special friend
Who never lets us down
Who understands it all
Reaches out each time you fall
You're the best friend that I've found
I know you can't stay
But part of you will never ever go away
Your heart will stay
I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life will just be kind
To such a gentle mind
If you're losing your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way

Heaven was needing a hero
(Jo Dee Messina)
I came by today to see you
I had to let you know
If I knew the last time that
I held you was the last time
I'd have held you and never let go
I guess heaven was needing a hero
Somebody just like you
Brave enough to stand up
For what you believe
And follow it through
When I try to make it make sense in my mind
The only conclusion I come to
Is heaven was needing a hero
Like you

Tragedy
(Brandi Carlile)
When you need a friend
You could count on anyone
But you know I'll defend
The tragedy that we knew as
The end

Run
(Snow Patrol)
I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done
And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here
Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear
Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say
To think I might not see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbye
I nearly do

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário